Alabama Business Formation Lawyer
Business Advising Attorney In Jefferson County Alabama
If you are interested in forming a new business, Greg will advise you on the proper legal path. And will generate the legal documents for your company’s formation.
In addition, he will also counsel on potential economic growth or pitfalls. For example, Greg has flown to Colorado multiple times with business clients who are interested in the ever growing Legal Marijuana businesses. With other clients, Greg has provided insight on selling a smaller business to a larger conglomerate.
Having represented several businesses across several different industries, Greg will share his guidance through everything ranging from start-up costs to employment decisions. In sum, Greg will help you form your business, grow your business, and protect your business.
Our business law services include:
- Business Entity Formation – sole proprietorships, partnership agreements, S corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Business Office Lease Review and Negotiation
- Business Plan Development, Review, and Counsel
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Choice of Business Entity
- Commercial Debt Collections
- Commercial Dispute Negotiation and Resolution
- Commercial Workouts
- Commission disputes involving sales professionals
- Corporate Record-Keeping and Licensure Compliance
- Debt Restructuring
- Drafting, Negotiation, and Review of Contracts for Use with Clients, Customers & Vendors
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Equipment owners disputes
- General Counsel Services
- Human Resources and Operations Manual Development
- Name Reservation
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements
- Operating and Partnership Agreements
- Preparation of and Sale of Your Business
- Strategic Partnership Agreements
Contact Us To Make An Appointment
Contact Yaghmai Law LLC to schedule a free consultation with a business formation attorney.